Goldeneye Remaster?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Apparently this project was shelved years ago but the source code has been floating about and they’re going to try and release it later this year! I imagine there’ll be issues with licensing but I certainly hope this one makes it to release, I have fond memories of this game...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Apparently this project was shelved years ago but the source code has been floating about and they’re going to try and release it later this year! I imagine there’ll be issues with licensing but I certainly hope this one makes it to release, I have fond memories of this game...

Yeah, I've been hearing about this... I bought the N64 just for that game! Completed it and then gave it to my cousins. Epic game!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Awesome game at the time, played it again last year but it aged so badly. Would need a massive over hall but then would be worried that it wouldn't have the same magic.
I too had a go on it a couple of years ago and realised that time had not been kind to the game.

Not so much the graphics, I could live with the lo-res visuals. But the controls! My god, it was nigh on unplayable for me. We’ve been spoiled by having two analogue sticks on modern controllers 😆

I too had a go on it a couple of years ago and realised that time had not been kind to the game.

Not so much the graphics, I could live with the lo-res visuals. But the controls! My god, it was nigh on unplayable for me. We’ve been spoiled by having two analogue sticks on modern controllers 😆
Looking back the N64 controller was just horrible :ROFLMAO: Think there was only a handful of games any good to use it with