Good Horror/Thriller movies

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Wonderful film.... pointless fact, there's a snippet where he's playing the piano when he takes her back to the apartment the first time.

That's actually him playing. He's now in a band called "Jeff Goldblum and the Mildred Snitzer Orchestra" that he's been playing with most of his life, but recently they released their first 2 albums. I have both of them, one came with a signed print :)

20211218_203159.jpg

If anyone's into Lounge Room Jazz, check them out, they're pretty superb and get some amazing guest singers in.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I have no idea how I heard of the group but I had already. I think I thought it was fake at first until I did a search. Never listened though, I'll need to check it out, love a bit of background Jazz when I'm gaming :cool:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have no idea how I heard of the group but I had already. I think I thought it was fake at first until I did a search. Never listened though, I'll need to check it out, love a bit of background Jazz when I'm gaming :cool:
It's really really good, the fact they've been playing together for like 40 years makes it entirely organic, and the songs they pick are true classics. Would highly recommend.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Wonderful film.... pointless fact, there's a snippet where he's playing the piano when he takes her back to the apartment the first time.

That's actually him playing. He's now in a band called "Jeff Goldblum and the Mildred Snitzer Orchestra" that he's been playing with most of his life, but recently they released their first 2 albums. I have both of them, one came with a signed print :)

View attachment 31168

If anyone's into Lounge Room Jazz, check them out, they're pretty superb and get some amazing guest singers in.
sounds interesting, will check them out

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Event horizon is brilliant rivals alien in my top sci-fi films felt like dead space was heavily inspired by its atmosphere
Yeah. have played Dead Space and it did feel like some parts of Event Horizon made it's way into the game.. which reminds me, I need to finish playing Dead Space 2