Good Solid Gaming PC Spec Check Required.

sanyam234

Just wanted to give one update. I changed my processor to 5600X as I will use it mainly for gaming and web browsing. Office work is not very CPU intensive. Saved more money.

Thanks all for your help. Really cleared my thinking. Very happy with the choices :)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just wanted to give one update. I changed my processor to 5600X as I will use it mainly for gaming and web browsing. Office work is not very CPU intensive. Saved more money.

Thanks all for your help. Really cleared my thinking. Very happy with the choices :)
If you've changed to the 5600x I'd also recommend changing to the TUF B550 motherboard. It'll help you save another few £ and it's more than adequate for the 5600x

Only really recommend the X570 for the 5800x or the 5900x. It wont hurt to keep the X570 though

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you've changed to the 5600x I'd also recommend changing to the TUF B550 motherboard. It'll help you save another few £ and it's more than adequate for the 5600x

Only really recommend the X570 for the 5800x or the 5900x. It wont hurt to keep the X570 though
Or if you want the X570 features (basically, more PCIe 4.0 lanes including a second PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot), rather than just the improved all-round quality that generally comes with the higher tier.

sanyam234

Or if you want the X570 features (basically, more PCIe 4.0 lanes including a second PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot), rather than just the improved all-round quality that generally comes with the higher tier.
Thanks will keep X570 to have the higher Tier to have the extra slot and 4.0 lanes :)