Got my new graphics card on monday wondering about the performance.

rebd&#

I used to have a
Palit NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB DUAL Turing Graphics Card but it had marks from the packaging.
IMG_97691.JPG

as you can see I got it changed and now I got the
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Blower does the new card have better or worse performance and will I not notice it if it does have :)

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Same performance, within margin of error pretty much The blower cooler will be louder, and you may want to set a custom fan profile, but it's still a 2080 ti.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Maybe they were worried some of the packaging had come away was was inside the graphics card / heatsink etc. Anyway, it's good they did so without quibbling.

rebd&#

hello, I'm back so I was playing assassins creed odyssey getting around 90-123 on ultra and I had some software in the background like MSI afterburner and NVXT CAM to check temps on my GPU it has been at 74-80 degrees when playing that game for hours. It reached my thermal cap which is 83 and hit it once which led to my game be on a constant 50 fps no drops or increase till I reset which fixed it.
I increased the fan speed which cooled the GPU down to 67-70 degrees but it increased sound which I don't notice once I have my headset on but it is kinda loud without it. what I want to know is this normal with the RTX 2080ti Zotac blower to be this hot on a taxing game and will increase the fan speed do anything significant to my pc in the long term.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
hello, I'm back so I was playing assassins creed odyssey getting around 90-123 on ultra and I had some software in the background like MSI afterburner and NVXT CAM to check temps on my GPU it has been at 74-80 degrees when playing that game for hours. It reached my thermal cap which is 83 and hit it once which led to my game be on a constant 50 fps no drops or increase till I reset which fixed it.
I increased the fan speed which cooled the GPU down to 67-70 degrees but it increased sound which I don't notice once I have my headset on but it is kinda loud without it. what I want to know is this normal with the RTX 2080ti Zotac blower to be this hot on a taxing game and will increase the fan speed do anything significant to my pc in the long term.
The operating temps for the RTX2000 series is around 83-85 if you don’t set a custom fan, so yes, I’d say that’s fairly normal.

it’s designed to set custom fan profiles, that’s exactly what your meant to do, it won’t reduce the life of the fans.