GPU Support Arm - Missing attachements

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hey all,

So my desktop came with a GPU support arm fitted, but not actually attached to my GPU (Zotac 3070TI) in any way, so it's not really doing anything at the moment in terms of preventing sag. Anyone got a pic of the whatsits that would fit on the arm and support the GPU so I can check my welcome pack to see if they are in there?

Thanks
R

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey all,

So my desktop came with a GPU support arm fitted, but not actually attached to my GPU (Zotac 3070TI) in any way, so it's not really doing anything at the moment in terms of preventing sag. Anyone got a pic of the whatsits that would fit on the arm and support the GPU so I can check my welcome pack to see if they are in there?

Thanks
R
Funny you should mention that, someone posted a great photo of one recently, you can see two nubbins, on this one they're both near the chassis side, but you would normally space them down a bit further

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I think these rubber items in my box might be what's missing. They look like they would clip on to arm and I'd have to position under the GPU. Maybe by bending the arm a bit?

Attachments

• IMG_6668.jpg
    IMG_6668.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 66

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
I think these rubber items in my box might be what's missing. They look like they would clip on to arm and I'd have to position under the GPU. Maybe by bending the arm a bit?
Haha, I found one of these floating around in my case. Wondered what it was for lol :p

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Fitted one of the rubber stubs, not convinced how much support it actually offers, but better than sitting in my welcome box doing nothing I guess.

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Fitted one of the rubber stubs, not convinced how much support it actually offers, but better than sitting in my welcome box doing nothing I guess.
I took mine out as it gets in the way of cabling and installing other cards, it was doing precisely nothing, the 3070Ti in mine doesn’t sag without it