Grand National

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just finished doing our work sweepstakes for the big race tomorrow and I’ve come out with Eclair Surf and Escaria Ten. I know nowt about the gee gees but a colleague does and he said the former was a strong contender.

Anyone else playing with work or having a flutter?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I know next to naff all about horse racing, but looked at a couple of different tipsters and picked out 5 horses that had been named a few times and put a quid each-way on them, so total stake of £10. This happened:

Capture.JPG

1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th!

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I know next to naff all about horse racing, but looked at a couple of different tipsters and picked out 5 horses that had been named a few times and put a quid each-way on them, so total stake of £10. This happened:

View attachment 33100
1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th!
Congratulations, good sir! And your lads scalped Man Utd! And you’ve got a new cat! What a day to be a Denz!

As a contrast, my horse did a giant fart and fell over about sixteen seconds into the race, and then I broke my toe shortly afterwards… fun times 😐

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
How did you break your toe?
I say I broke it, it was actually the work of Mrs Cooper. I was using the wet vac to clean our carpets and for some reason she tugged the cord as I was stepping over it. It wrapped round my big toe and tripped me so my full weight landed on the toe next door. The top of the nail is jagged from the impact, the nail has broken about halfway down due to being bent right back and I’ve got a nice wee bruise that’s starting to spread.

4C8170EA-8D2A-4B81-8C71-F6745B3C4E23.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I say I broke it, it was actually the work of Mrs Cooper. I was using the wet vac to clean our carpets and for some reason she tugged the cord as I was stepping over it. It wrapped round my big toe and tripped me so my full weight landed on the toe next door. The top of the nail is jagged from the impact, the nail has broken about halfway down due to being bent right back and I’ve got a nice wee bruise that’s starting to spread.

View attachment 33104
Ow!!!

View attachment 33100
1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th!
the Tricast paid £4148.87 to a £1 stake this year, you should have had £1 on that lol

i had £10 on the winner spent mine on 4 new car tires 😭

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
the Tricast paid £4148.87 to a £1 stake this year, you should have had £1 on that lol

i had £10 on the winner spent mine on 4 new car tires 😭
As I said in my post, I know next to nothing about horse-racing. Wouldn't feel at all confident doing a Tricast or any of those!