Graphics card and amends

Sekrove

I have two questions. I bought myself a pc with a 2060 rtx graphic card, the order went through and it was a success. My friend tried getting the 2060 also like 4 hours later but they weren't in stock, does that mean I luckily got myself the last one in stock? I also wanted to ask about amending, I amended my order however the invoice hasn't changed and doesn't include the new component, does it get updated or is that not a big deal?

Rakk

The Awesome
My friend tried getting the 2060 also like 4 hours later but they weren't in stock, does that mean I luckily got myself the last one in stock?
It means you got your order in before they stopped allowing more, possibly due to not knowing when they'll be getting more stocks, but the items are not assigned to you until its time for your build, by which time it may or may not be in stock, if out of stock and they think there will be a big delay I believe they will contact you
I also wanted to ask about amending, I amended my order however the invoice hasn't changed and doesn't include the new component, does it get updated or is that not a big deal?

The original order will not be re-invoiced, your changes will be put through as a sub order so will show separately in your orders list and will need to be paid for or if its less you will get a refund

Sekrove

I noticed the rtx 2060 gpu is available to select again.
Does that mean PCS currently *to this moment* have them in stock, or are they just getting more orders for the graphics card and they dont have any at the moment/limited stock.

Because for the past few days/week it hasn't been available.
Do they have them supplied and can i get one? thnks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I noticed the rtx 2060 gpu is available to select again.
Does that mean PCS currently *to this moment* have them in stock, or are they just getting more orders for the graphics card and they dont have any at the moment/limited stock.

Because for the past few days/week it hasn't been available.
Do they have them supplied and can i get one? thnks
If you press proceed it will either flash a note of when they’ll be in stock or allow you to continue in which case they’re already in stock.

For a definite answer though you’d have to ask PCS directly.

Sekrove

My friend bought the 2060 the previous time it was available, and his pc is still in pre-production right niw, and now the gpu is available again, does that mean he probably might have got the gpu assigned to his order since the this 2060 is available again? and he ordered it the last time it was selectable?

Citrus_9

Expert
My friend bought the 2060 the previous time it was available, and his pc is still in pre-production right niw, and now the gpu is available again, does that mean he probably might have got the gpu assigned to his order since the this 2060 is available again? and he ordered it the last time it was selectable?
If they got enough 2060 to fulfil the orders, then yes.

„For a definite answer though you’d have to ask PCS directly“ - SPYDERTRACKS.

jaymz

I ordered my system with a 2060 at the end of March because it was one of the few without needing to be pre-ordered (and joining a massive waiting list). That GPU has been greyed out a couple times since then, but mine is meant to be entering the building stage on Monday.

I'm expecting a Palit 2060 because there have been a few stock dumps of that card with other retailers recently (although for just over £400). I'll take anything at this point though, as long as it works!

jaymz

My 2060 build just went into building. Nice! Order placed on March 26th, so it's been exactly 2 weeks. Quicker than I anticipated.