graphics Card issues yet again

mikerh

last year i was unlucky to suffer a gfx card malfunction(luckily within warranty and swiftly it was dealt with very well by pcs ..new gfx card etc) unluckily more so the same problem has arisen less than a year on, the new card is showing the exact same characteristics before the last one died..id just like one thing confirmed if anyone knows ,is it the case that i deal with the manafacturer from now on or does pcs still act as the middle man in this in some way?? thanks for any help given btw

steaky360

Ah no! Sour news!

In the first instance I'd get in touch with PCS, but they may refer you directly to the manufacturer, I guess since the graphics card is still < 1 year old it should certainly be covered under some warranty.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
PCS offer a one year warranty, so if you still fall within the original 1 year warranty (from the date of purchase) you will certainly be covered. if it's one year from replacement of the card then they may be able to swap it for you and send it back to the manufacturer on your behalf, with you just paying the postage.

Best call em and see what they say as it depends very much how the dates line up.

mikerh

Ah no! Sour news!

In the first instance I'd get in touch with PCS, but they may refer you directly to the manufacturer, I guess since the graphics card is still < 1 year old it should certainly be covered under some warranty.

thanks for your quick response ,guess i shall make a call

mikerh

PCS offer a one year warranty, so if you still fall within the original 1 year warranty (from the date of purchase) you will certainly be covered. if it's one year from replacement of the card then they may be able to swap it for you and send it back to the manufacturer on your behalf, with you just paying the postage.

Best call em and see what they say as it depends very much how the dates line up.

thanks also