Great Vid

Androcles

Rising Star
I assume that they had a couple of blocks closed off for the recording to achieve that, if they didn't then it's truly miraculous, I've tried filming in public streets before and never been able to achieve a single take, there's always some idiot that interferes and ruins it even if the street seems abandoned when you start filming.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Nah I don't think that was too tough to film. The passers by and cars are all legit. The jogger too. Skateboarder was in on it (he didn't look back). There was probably a fair few people stood behind the camera clearing anyone that's in the way.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've tried filming in public streets before and never been able to achieve a single take, there's always some idiot that interferes and ruins it even if the street seems abandoned when you start filming.

Hands up, that's probably me... I seem to have a natural draw to film crews and make it there just at the wrong time.

Very impressive vid though, haven't heard the song as viewing at work and gotta keep the sound off :(