Greeting from Eire :-)

Quander

Hey all,

Just said Id say hi.

Have just sec ago pressed the button that will hopefully set me up with an awesome gaming rig which hopefully will have no teething problems on arrival fingers crossed - really looking foward to it.

36 M Ireland btw

Gorman

Author Level
Hello Quander and Welcome!

Have just sec ago pressed the button that will hopefully set me up with an awesome gaming rig which hopefully will have no teething problems on arrival fingers crossed

I hope the forum hasnt given you cause for worry, teething problems are few and far between. We rarely hear from people with no issues as i guess theyre all busy gaming etc!

Quander

Thanks Gorman.

Tbh I have been installing hardrives, graphic cards and sound cards a plenty and even with flawless hardware there are alway a few hiccups to be expected so although I have read a few of the posts in the forums there was nothing really catastrophic in them. I am sure that any problems/ questions, if any I come up with, are going to be dealt in a professional manner. I wouldn't have pressed the final button if I wasn't sure - did alot of reviewing on parts, alternative sites, prices etc and your topped them all. I must say I like the touch of the compatability test before buying as that was one thing I was worried about with such an extreme rig. I read up on PSU demand and in alot they said 1000w was plenty but on about to finalize your site said that 1200 was recommend. I even decided to go overkill at that point with 1500w and it even came back saying it was too much for the spec created - nice touch guys keep up the good work.

I am really looking forward to this delivery :)

Gorman

Author Level
Good to hear!

But now that you have registered on the forums pics of the new rig when it arrives are mandatory :D

steveuk87

Super Star
welcome dude and enjoy your stay!! and also enjoy the pc when it comes!! grats matey on a quality team!

Steve