Gta v pc

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hmmm, one problem I have found with Rockstar games is they seem to be so poorly optimised for PC. Max Payne 3 when it was first released ran awfully even after the first few patches. n GTA 4 seemed to run both my cards at 100% just to get 60fps and it didnt even look that good!

Although if GTA is your bag, then go for it!

Tom DWC

Yeah their ports have always been awful, really hope that's not the case this time round!

Though I'll always forgive them anyway... because it's Rockstar... and because it's GTA. :D

sted

Rising Star
...Do my eyes deceive me? Play seem to have taken the GTA V listing off of their site.

sted

Rising Star
So I take that is an indication that they are infact going into administration like I heard? I was hoping this wasn't true. :(

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Nothing to do with GTA, but just looked that up Lorkem...I knew Play were having some issues but that's rubbish!

If I wanted a "marketplace" i'll use Amazon...Play were good because it was always "from Play"...to think that my stupid long purchase history will now forever be as it is right now.../le sigh

Niem

Enthusiast
Aye it's a shame, I did notice a while back that the stock and suppliers had gone downhill though. Atleast there's still amazon :)

sted

Rising Star
I'm probably never going to get the chance to spend my super points of a mighty high amount.. A whole £3.30's worth!

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Damn i should probably spend my Play vouchers then, i thought they would be alright i buy stuff from them all the time. I thought all internet properties would have been pretty safe. Went into my Local Blockbuster and they were taking Trade ins but for reduced price, they offered me £3 for Far Cry three. They were also refusing to give me my instore credit but after a wee chat with the "Manager" (closest person to an adult there =D) i cleared my account out.