Guild Wars 2 grind fest.

Blackdog

Bright Spark
So having finished my exams up I have the first evening to grind up a sesh with the old ball and chain on Guild Wars 2. Here's our setup, sorry for the low quality. Anybody else have a gaming bro/girl dual setup?

IMAG0006.jpg

Last edited:

Blackdog

Bright Spark
I'm lucky that the missus forgoes traditional pastimes for smashing enemies and looting their bodies.

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Yes im trying to hold off on the kids to maximise my game time. There are other reasons but that's the real one.

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Her interest was perked after my pc arrived. Came home from work one day to find her in her pyjamas with a level 20 odd character. The look of guilt on her face was priceless.

steaky360

Hah! My good lady keeps telling me that my PC is a monstrosity and is a stupid sinkhole for my money... I can't argue with the second one, but the first is shocking and false!

She's only interested in her ipad/iphone style games and has no interest for real games of any kind. She abhors MMO games threatening severe personal sanctions if I ever start playing one. She does make my dinner though so I can't complain ;)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hah! My good lady keeps telling me that my PC is a monstrosity and is a stupid sinkhole for my money... I can't argue with the second one, but the first is shocking and false!

She's only interested in her ipad/iphone style games and has no interest for real games of any kind. She abhors MMO games threatening severe personal sanctions if I ever start playing one. She does make my dinner though so I can't complain ;)

I thought I was the only one with the same problem.

steaky360

Well this is a family friendly forum (oh I do like a bit of alliteration)... I didn't want to elaborate hahaha.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Haha nice set up there Blackdog :)

If I sit at my PC for an hour she thinks i've played too long!

(Check time logs for Saturday and Sunday...hmmm...15 hours clocked up...low numbers this weekend then, hmmm :) )

kruppsy

Master
The Wii was novelty enough that I could get a game of bowling out of her , on the right day, with the wind behind me...but I think despise is not nearly a strong enough word for how my other half would describe her thoughts on all that is gaming...so treasure that set up mate...hold it close and never let it go... :)

Blackdog

Bright Spark
The Wii was novelty enough that I could get a game of bowling out of her , on the right day, with the wind behind me...but I think despise is not nearly a strong enough word for how my other half would describe her thoughts on all that is gaming...so treasure that set up mate...hold it close and never let it go... :)

Haha. Its fine for all the good she does me I carry her ass in Guild Wars :)