Guild Wars 2 grind fest.

OneZeoN

Enthusiast
I bought my missus a laptop so she can watch here terrible soaps on iplayer/itv etc

Then i get more tv time on my ps3 and soon more peace when playing my gaming pc!

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Mine loves Guild Wars 2 and i dont really like it. Trying to get her into Neverwinter but need to get her a laptop otherwise she steals my pc to play!

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Cant hack neverwinter man but maybe i dismissed it too early. Ive realised im a lucky git after posting this thread. :)

agtrinity

Bronze Level Poster
So many couples play Guild Wars 2 together

Seems to keep them together every night, which no doubt is a good thing

MadeNew

I'm a guild wars player.
But the lady, she doesn't get it.

Guild Wars is that game where I run the wizard up a hill (I think this references the clockwork tower jumping puzzle for those in the know).
Whilst League of Legends is that one where all the geeks play just for the characters with the big boobs.

Still, she's a keeper.

*Edit*
Didn't realise this thread was 7months old. Apologies for the revive.

Kitzyfried

My bf/other half and I met online in 2007 and we started playing guild wars. we have been together since. He just got a laptop from PCS for me for my birthday(though I have a feeling he's going to be playing it more than me because it is soo much better than my PC. If only I can get it to connect to the internet long enough to play for more than twenty mins.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I've literally just bought my girlfriend a PC (well we went halves) purely for GW2. She was coming round to my house and playing it all the time so I decided we'd benefit more from each having our own account and pc. I think it's a great game for couples because it's quite casual compared to other MMO's and isn't so much about having perfect stats/equips. I think the level scaling helps with this alot and means that even if one of you gets tons more XP from getting the majority of kills, you're still both going to be similar levels because of the scaling.

She really enjoys it though and is most at home using a Warrior class. I wanted to get her into a Caster role for the versatility and AoE but she only got her Elementalist to level 18 before she decided it was too complex for her, she couldn't work out which elements she was meant to be using or what order to use the skills in whereas with her warrior she pretty much just goes around with a greatsword hitting stuff. We haven't played together yet as her PC won't be here till the weekend but I'm looking forward to it. She lives 90 miles away at the moment so even though we see each other every weekend it'll be nice to 'spend more time together' during the week, even if it is only online...