H100i RGB not discovered, wiring?

chrbuc805

Hi All
Got my new machine, all working great except that the AIO is not being recognised by iCUE, I am getting a Rainbow wave on the fans and the pump but I cannot control them, mobo, ram, keyboard etc is picked up ok.

It's not the end of the world but when the rest of the lighting in the case works together but the AIO is doing something different my OCD starts kicking in...

Everything else is ARGB. Lighting is not something I have much experience as never had it in the past.
This is a pic of the wiring at the back, circled wire looks to be connected to the pump.

IMG_1511.jpg

Any suggestions?

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If that's the pump USB header, that needs to be on the motherboard header I would suggest.

Can you post your full specs from the order page?

chrbuc805

If that's the pump USB header, that needs to be on the motherboard header I would suggest.

Can you post your full specs from the order page?

Was assuming that went directly into a USB header on the mobo?
Hope not really really dont want to undo the tidy wiring.

Here you go

CaseCOOLERMASTER MASTERCASE H500 ARGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® STRIX B550-F GAMING (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3200MB/W) +1TB SSD to install
Power SupplyCORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Processor CoolingCorsair H100i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
LED Lighting2x 50cm ARGB LED Strip
Wireless Network CardWIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0