H440 case airflow.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Won't be self build I would be getting It from here. But adding some stuff to it when I get it.

If probably stick with getting the gpu from pcs anyway.

EDIT - I should have said "get my system built". Oh well.

Alright, no problem then.

D1craig

Enthusiast
Yes in black and red. I don't like water cooling and tbh I won't ever get any use out of an overclocked CPU so not going to bother with that.

I am hoping to get some fans for the top of the case after a few weeks of using it. Depending on how the "come with" fans perform I hope to be able to get the same ones. But on the website they dont have any black ones just white :S

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
yeah im not a fan of white fans. Unless you go for a white and black theme. Black case, black mobo with some white fans.

D1craig

Enthusiast
I've contacted their support to see f they are going to be doing the black ones. It's a shame as they are defo visible from the viewing window.

D1craig

Enthusiast
No they don't plan on selling the black fans :(

So I've been looking at red/black CPU coolers. Thermaltake NIC 5 looms pretty good. Prefer the looks of the m608 pro CPU cooler though. Not sure either would fit in the h440 I imagine they should. Any red/black CPU coolers you lot would consider? I don't want liquid I just want air. Is it easy to install CPU cooler?

Last edited:

D1craig

Enthusiast
So I've been browsing a lot lately ( standby I work so I get lots of time doing nothing so browse on my phone ) and now I seem to be looking at water coolers. Nothing bigger than 1fan across though. Looking at the H90 and H80i ( May aswell pick the H80i as it has LED to make it look pretty and PCS stock it :) ). Looked at reviews on amazon and it seems they have merged the reviews from every corsair liquid cooler model so you dont know exactly what ones people are complaining about.

Wish all this new tech would hurry up and get its ass on shelves lol. Waiting on GPUs, CPUs, Motherboards and now DDR4 RAM aswell lmao.

Was hoping for something mid to late September but I think it's going to be better to wait for the other side of Xmas now. Buying them in release date isnt sensible now is it.