HAF-X Landing next week.

LDUK

Master Poster
Measured the space on the top area of the desk and it'd looks like it'll fit with about 3 or 4cm's hanging off the side of the desk. Girlfriend ain't too impressed but I think it'll look smart ;)

Ha ha nice job. I'm sure you'll be happy with it!

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Ha ha nice job. I'm sure you'll be happy with it!

Haha yeah my corner of the bedrooms going to look a bit cluttered with my TV on the wall, a big beast of a machine literally right next to it and then my monitor and all my Uni stuff... As I'm sure you'll all see when I post a few pics! ;)

LDUK

Master Poster
Haha yeah my corner of the bedrooms going to look a bit cluttered with my TV on the wall, a big beast of a machine literally right next to it and then my monitor and all my Uni stuff... As I'm sure you'll all see when I post a few pics! ;)

Lol, read my mind! Photos should be in order!

enhorning

By popular demand, and the fact that more stock is landing in the UK next week, we will be adding the Flagship Coolermaster HAF-X Case.
It is now the end of next week... any update on this? I am finally ready (and eager) to order my new computer and am just waiting for the case to become available in your configurator.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We're not planning to list the case just yet, we will naturally migrate over to the HAF-X once the HAF 932 have sold out. However, if you save a quote PM me the reference number I'll manually edit it to the HAF-X for you. Stock has not landed yet but previding there are no problems should be in a some point next week.

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
We're not planning to list the case just yet, we will naturally migrate over to the HAF-X once the HAF 932 have sold out. However, if you save a quote PM me the reference number I'll manually edit it to the HAF-X for you. Stock has not landed yet but previding there are no problems should be in a some point next week.

Any idea on the exact price yet? :)