Hard drive question

snipes

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all

Have ordered my new rig from u guys and am waiting for it to begin processing but I was wondering how I would go about making a small change to the spec, bearing in mind I have purchased it through a finace deal and the change would up the price by about £17?

Would I have to contact the finace ppl again or is it something I can talk to the sales dept about and just pay the extra dosh myself?:confused:

Many thanks;)

Gorman

Author Level
Hi all

Have ordered my new rig from u guys and am waiting for it to begin processing but I was wondering how I would go about making a small change to the spec, bearing in mind I have purchased it through a finace deal and the change would up the price by about £17?

Would I have to contact the finace ppl again or is it something I can talk to the sales dept about and just pay the extra dosh myself?:confused:

Many thanks;)

Hi Snipes,

This could be done by arrangement with our call centre (will be monday now next time theyre open). They will just make a sub-order for the difference payable through the website or over the phone.