Hard Reset

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Played the demo....the graphics engine is amazing; even slow machines with old hardware will be able to play this at high settings and get good fps. I am hoping this gets used by a few other titles :) Laughable when an indie developer can come out with a really nicely optimised game with all the graphical bells and whistles and aaa titles cannot. There is also an ENB mod out for it already. Not that it needs it.

Give it a try; although demo (and game apparently) is short but sweet. I really enjoyed it although nothing much too different here. Personally will wait for it to be reduced in price as its not an awful lot of content compared to something like EYE:Divine Cybermancy for the same price. Not at all the same game but still....EYE is is the one i would buy (When fully patched in a week or so) while i wait for the price to come down on this one. Those who havent seen EYE give it a once over at least, and as for this game....great fun! Quite challenging on highest difficulty too in the main game if the demo is anything to go by. Kudos to the developers.