Has your desktop been issue free since day one??

arrmar

Bronze Level Poster
Just wondering for all those who have got desktops from PCS, have any of you had NO technical issues at all? 100% Working desktops from the start?

And how many of you have had technical issues?

Would be interesting if there was a percentage of some sort of the difference.

steveuk87

Super Star
yeah i had a couple of major hiccups but all sorted now :) its problems with transport and faulty drivers that seem to be the number 1 cause tbh!!

Steve

Sweeney47

Flawless so far, froze once when i hit shutdown button but I think that was software based rather than anything PCS did...

Sleinous

Author Level
One RAM issue, ongoing screen issue that i may have now fixed. Most of issues are due to mass production of the parts

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering for all those who have got desktops from PCS, have any of you had NO technical issues at all? 100% Working desktops from the start?

And how many of you have had technical issues?

Would be interesting if there was a percentage of some sort of the difference.

The vast majority of our computers are flawless from the start, but unfortunately you don't often hear from these customers, as they never need to contact us. They're the silent majority. :p

I think what our forums demonstrate very well is that should anyone happend to have a problem, we're on hand to sort it out as quickly as possible. :)

LDUK

Master Poster
Know what, I had a couple of problems at the start (Faulty HDD and sound-card and had to re-install windows) but I'm glad it happened, because it demonstrated the fantastic customer service that PCS has to offer. Just phenomenal.

Simo

Bronze Level Poster
No issues at all except windows update installed dodgey driver, which crashed games. Simple uninstall of them and reinstalled fresh download form nvidia cured it.
Had my computer for just over a month now and very happy with it.

arrmar

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah I guess your right PCS, those who don't have problems have no need to really get onto the forums, only those who do have problems ask for help, but yeah it looks like the customer service is very good!

I still haven't ordered my desktop yet, hoping to tomorrow, I guess i'm just a little nervous as people have told me things go wrong when you build your own desktop and me being me can't be dealing with major issues to sort out. Again the customer service looks good, so no real worries after all!

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
i've had my current computer for 4 years, not a single problem at all. can't really top that if you ask me, hence why my new computer is coming from PCS again in the next few weeks!

Zeplini

we ship a lot of pc's every week and a small minority do have teething troubles, but we work hard to put any problems right asap ;)

arrmar

Bronze Level Poster
well i've passed the worrying part, as like you said thats what warranties are for Sweeney47. I orderd my desktop earlier this morning, now the most hardest part - The waiting! :-(

Phil

Silver Level Poster
gratz on the purchase & ive had my new pc a couple of week now with no problems at all :D