HDD vs SSD Hard disks.

steaky360

I agree - it would be nice, however, I use a Turtlebeach Z6A - the external sound card will work with this, obviously xD ..also, I usually have my laptop plugged into a Hi-Fi which sounds amazing, using that sound card should make it even sexier! xD I'm sure you could buy your own sound card and install it however? :) (again, being terrible with components, I'm unsure if that's even possible? xD)

Yeah im the same robhar. :p Im sure there is a way.

You definitely can. PCS allow you to install your own components if you wish as long as you take necessary precautions (grounding yourself etc.).

rickne

Master Poster
Ive changed PCI cards in Desktops fine , this is a different ballgame , however Ive seen it looks alot easier to get to the MOBO etc on a CLEVO chassis compared to an Alienware. You practically need to take the laptop to pieces.

steaky360

Ive changed PCI cards in Desktops fine , this is a different ballgame , however Ive seen it looks alot easier to get to the MOBO etc on a CLEVO chassis compared to an Alienware. You practically need to take the laptop to pieces.

Never said it was easy ;)

steaky360

I don't think it's possible to upgrade the internal sound card in a laptop.

Vanthus you are right (as is appearing more often the case :yes:). You can not upgrade a laptop's internal sound card, you'd need to use an external card :(, my mistake sorry.

Last edited: