headphones help playing music from laptop/phone

LanceC09

Hey, first i would like to say this is really confusing for me :wacko:

Anyway, when i play music thorugh my laptop from my iphone by using an app that connects wireless so i can play music through windows media player using my headset the audio is fine but, i recently downloaded itunes and when i play my music from itunes with a wired connection for my iphone and songs that i have saved on my laptop the audio vocals are pretty/really quiet and the rest seems pretty loud, so i thought it was itunes that had a problem but when i played some of the songs on laptop through windows media player the vocals are still quiet, but if i use laptop speakers to listen from itunes or windows media player the music sounds fine and normal.

Anyone know whats going on?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Don't know what laptop it is but on my audio driver I can set sound profiles for different states like when headphones are plugged in, put it to gaming surround etc. Bring up your audio driver and have a look at the settings in there.

LanceC09

Hey, i just fixed it right now, i went in hot key control center and on headphones i had it on game i switched it to direct and now its fine :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey, i just fixed it right now, i went in hot key control center and on headphones i had it on game i switched it to direct and now its fine :)

Excellent. The game profile can be a little annoying like that. I just leave mine set to direct.