Hello

purplewakanda

Gold Level Poster
Hello

Though I met some of you: @LegOfLambHead, @AleTax, @SpyderTracks, @MrWilson, and @Ash_. I realize that I have not introduced myself. I had been off gaming for over 5 years as at that point I started my Ph.D. in Computer Science. I have a MacBook Pro and over the games, the games you can play have minimized and my workload was quite high. It's been over 2 years since I graduated and due to the pandemic, I have more time to get back to gaming. For work, I'm a Research Scientist in Computer Science. I work in AR, AI, and Human-Computer Interaction areas.

Thank you once again for all the friendly advice and for changing my misconception gaming PC builds can last up to 10 years.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello

Though I met some of you: @LegOfLambHead, @AleTax, @SpyderTracks, @MrWilson, and @Ash_. I realize that I have not introduced myself. I had been off gaming for over 5 years as at that point I started my Ph.D. in Computer Science. I have a MacBook Pro and over the games, the games you can play have minimized and my workload was quite high. It's been over 2 years since I graduated and due to the pandemic, I have more time to get back to gaming. For work, I'm a Research Scientist in Computer Science working on an agricultural project. I work in AR, AI, and Human-Computer Interaction areas.

Thank you once again for all the friendly advice and for changing my misconception gaming PC builds can last up to 10 years.
Welcome, welcome, great to have you here :)

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hello

Though I met some of you: @LegOfLambHead, @AleTax, @SpyderTracks, @MrWilson, and @Ash_. I realize that I have not introduced myself. I had been off gaming for over 5 years as at that point I started my Ph.D. in Computer Science. I have a MacBook Pro and over the games, the games you can play have minimized and my workload was quite high. It's been over 2 years since I graduated and due to the pandemic, I have more time to get back to gaming. For work, I'm a Research Scientist in Computer Science working on an agricultural project. I work in AR, AI, and Human-Computer Interaction areas.

Hey there, welcome. It has been a pleasure to be able to help you out :)