hello

flakeylime

just realised it was more then a "pc tech" forum lol.

hey everyone, you might see a lot of typos when i chat on the forum, however i do my best to proof read everything, i've got a vision problem called keractoconus / pmd, which can make it hard to read. i am practically wearing magnifying glasses and it still affects me lol. i listen to a lot of heavy metal. think i bought around 4 computers here.

OIP.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Welcome, @flakeylime! I used to work in optics so have met a fair few people who share your condition. Have you ever tried RGP contact lenses and did they work for you? They always proved to be the effective method of allowing the most ‘normal’ vision in my experience.

Good to have you on board, and don’t worry about the typos! 🙂👍

flakeylime

Welcome, @flakeylime! I used to work in optics so have met a fair few people who share your condition. Have you ever tried RGP contact lenses and did they work for you? They always proved to be the effective method of allowing the most ‘normal’ vision in my experience.

Good to have you on board, and don’t worry about the typos! 🙂👍

i asked about them, but currently they are discussing something called cross-linking, currently i have a check up yearly to see if its "progressing/changing" at the hospital they take some sort of photo with a light shined on my eyes (corneal topography).

sadly i made the mistake of YouTube searching the procedure, felt a bit uncomfortable with the idea of someone removing top of my eye with a wire brush looking tool. when i finally got the courage to go through with the procedure covid hit which cancelled my appointment so now i am just waiting.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
just realised it was more then a "pc tech" forum lol.

hey everyone, you might see a lot of typos when i chat on the forum, however i do my best to proof read everything, i've got a vision problem called keractoconus / pmd, which can make it hard to read. i am practically wearing magnifying glasses and it still affects me lol. i listen to a lot of heavy metal. think i bought around 4 computers here.

View attachment 28482
Welcome, welcome 🙏