Help building first gaming PC

JLobner96

Hi,

I am currently planning on building my first gaming PC so everything is still quite new to me.I have always been a console gamer but now would like to have a PC as well to open me up to other games not available on console. I am fairly technical so understand most things PC related once explained but despite researching pc building for a couple of weeks now, i still feel quite lost as to how much i need to spend to get what i would like. If someone could help me with the below questions i would really appreciate it and will also appreciate any other advice that you more seasoned PC gamers might have:

1. I was planning on spending around £700 on the gaming PC, I want to be able to run games at ultra or very high settings, is this possible?
2. Is it a lot more expensive to run at 1440p that 1080p with a good consistent FPS? i dont want to be running at 50fps for example
3. Is a curved screen worth the extra money and is 27" much better than 24"?
4. Advice on which parts to buy for all the key components (CPU/GPU/motherboard/RAM/SSD/HDD etc.)
5. Any other advice on any aspect of the build that you would advise

I really would appreciate any help anyone can give me as it is quite daunting having to organise the build for my first gaming PC without any real knowledge or guidance from anyone

FYI the PC is mainly going to be for gaming and will just be used for general internet browsing otherwise.

Cheers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm afraid your budget won't come close to 1440p, you will just about be able to push 1080p 60Hz.

At 1080p, the max screen size you want is 24", anything over that and it will look terrible.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
BTW, we can only advise on builds from PCS, they're fully built and delivered ready configured, but cost a bit more than building yourself.

We can't advise on self builds if that's what you're looking for?

JLobner96

BTW, we can only advise on builds from PCS, they're fully built and delivered ready configured, but cost a bit more than building yourself.

We can't advise on self builds if that's what you're looking for?
Oh i thought this was open to just helping the gaming PC community, ill try and find some help and guidance elsewhere