Help configuring new pc specs

Floatingegg

Hi, I'm looking for a new PC and am basically a beginner when it comes to the different graphics cards and processors ect. I'd like to spend between £400-500 maximum but as little as possible as I'm not after anything unnecessarily powerful for my needs.
I'd be using it to play Sims3&4 and Minecraft while streaming Netflix or Spotify while playing and for uni work and general computing. I think I'd like at least 8gb RAM if possible as I believe sims uses quite a lot.
- I use two monitors, ones a HP pavilion monitor and a benq Gl2460
- I don't need a mouse, keyboard or speakers as I already have them too, they're just basic gaming ones from pc world and the speakers are some logitec ones
- I'm not too bothered about size and would prefrebly not have the flashing LED lights that a lot of them have

Thanks, iF you have any more questions or need more info that's no problem :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, I'm looking for a new PC and am basically a beginner when it comes to the different graphics cards and processors ect. I'd like to spend between £400-500 maximum but as little as possible as I'm not after anything unnecessarily powerful for my needs.
I'd be using it to play Sims3&4 and Minecraft while streaming Netflix or Spotify while playing and for uni work and general computing. I think I'd like at least 8gb RAM if possible as I believe sims uses quite a lot.
- I use two monitors, ones a HP pavilion monitor and a benq Gl2460
- I don't need a mouse, keyboard or speakers as I already have them too, they're just basic gaming ones from pc world and the speakers are some logitec ones
- I'm not too bothered about size and would prefrebly not have the flashing LED lights that a lot of them have

Thanks, iF you have any more questions or need more info that's no problem :)
You wouldn’t be able to get a custom PC anywhere near that budget. An entry level system would cost around £850