Help me choose a pc. :)

baixue

I would like to buy a pc. I dont need it for work or gaming, just the usual stuff, movies, music, word and excell.. I just want it to be touchscreen and antiglare matt so i can read books on it, and i also want it to fold so i can use it as a tablet. With as much storage as possible.. for aproximately 800 euros, 13 inch display. i bought a really bad pc 2 years ago because it was cheap, so this time im willing to pay a little more for a decent pc with fast internet (? im not even sure this has to do with pcs or network, i only know that my old pc cant connect to internet in my room whereas my phone can, which probably means the old pc sucks big time). I dont really care about brands but i like the aesthetics of hp. Thanks!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I would like to buy a pc. I dont need it for work or gaming, just the usual stuff, movies, music, word and excell.. I just want it to be touchscreen and antiglare matt so i can read books on it, and i also want it to fold so i can use it as a tablet. With as much storage as possible.. for aproximately 800 euros, 13 inch display. i bought a really bad pc 2 years ago because it was cheap, so this time im willing to pay a little more for a decent pc with fast internet (? im not even sure this has to do with pcs or network, i only know that my old pc cant connect to internet in my room whereas my phone can, which probably means the old pc sucks big time). I dont really care about brands but i like the aesthetics of hp. Thanks!

As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops we can’t advise on self builds or competitor builds. You may want to check out Toms hardware which is an open forum.