Help me please

Help me

So when i start up my PC it comes up with preparing auto repair and then fades to a black screen but everything else (lights) stay on also sometimes my screen turns green and I have to restart my PC for it to go back to normal. Wait a blue screen came up saying choose an option
Continue
use a device
Troubleshoot
Turn of your PC
What do I choose

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So when i start up my PC it comes up with preparing auto repair and then fades to a black screen but everything else (lights) stay on also sometimes my screen turns green and I have to restart my PC for it to go back to normal. Wait a blue screen came up saying choose an option
Continue
use a device
Troubleshoot
Turn of your PC
What do I choose
Go to troubleshoot and start up repair.

Help me

Go to troubleshoot and start up repair.

Hello me again so my computer crashed while playing Roblox and came up with the blue screen saying your PC has ran into a problem but it stayed up for a second then my PC restarted and came up with auto repair but then the screen just goes black what do I do

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Is this a PCS system? Was it received recently?

It could be a number of things. Has it crashed a number of times previously? I'm wondering if it's hardware or if there is something corrupt in the software that you are using.

Help me

Is this a PCS system? Was it received recently?

It could be a number of things. Has it crashed a number of times previously? I'm wondering if it's hardware or if there is something corrupt in the software that you are using.
It is a pcs system and I've had it since September 4th It has crashed like this before but I fixed it in like 2hrs + because a screen came on with 4 options and I picked troubleshoot which worked and idk if this helps but my screen also randomly goes green for bit but I can either alt tab and it goes otherwise I have to restart it for it to go back to normal

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Can you please post the full specs from the PCS order page? That way we can all see exactly what platform we're dealing with. :)

As mentioned, your issues could have either a hardware or software cause. The best way to troubleshoot something like this then is to ensure that the software environment is reliable and stable and the only way to do that is with a clean Windows reinstall from bootable media and allow Windows to install all drivers, followed by a manual installation of the latest Nvidia driver. Note that this will delete all data on the system drive.

You'll then know that there are no software issues, so if you still get issues we know it must be a hardware problem and we can start trubleshooting that.

Help me

i found out that my hard drive broke im getting a replacement but thank you for all your help best wishes

Last edited: