help Me With Forum Rules

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
I read the forum rules, I don't want to post a link to a personal website, you may see it as advertising but I see it as sharing and common interest, however what matters is how it's seen in the eyes of the mods!

i guess this thread is a throwaway thread as I don't know the mods names or can't remember.

basically, could I, in general discussion, at some point in the future, start up a thread and in that thread post a link to a youtube video of me playing the drums?

the reason for this is not to say hey look at this awesome video but moreover, it will create discussion for the equipment and methods uses in filming and creating the video,

there is a lot of audio production that goes into it, it's all tech, geeky stuff for anyone who would be interested, and is interested in: audio gear; drum kits; video editing etc

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Erm, I am a mod but I am a new mod so can't really say as huge amount! I'd say you could probably get a small note in your sig. Pm me a link of your vid before I can comment any more. Also, pm Rakk and Gorman, they will be able to give you better answers. Pm them a link to your vid, a link to this thread and your idea, they should be able to help.

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
Erm, I am a mod but I am a new mod so can't really say as huge amount! I'd say you could probably get a small note in your sig. Pm me a link of your vid before I can comment any more. Also, pm Rakk and Gorman, they will be able to give you better answers. Pm them a link to your vid, a link to this thread and your idea, they should be able to help.

hello,well it's all hypothetical at the moment, the videos aren't on Youtube yet, but when they are I want to be able to share them with people. I know you can post videos on here, links to youtube videos, but because it's me it may be seen as advertising, although it's not advertising a product as nothing is being sold and no money is being made.

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, presuming the thread is based not just advertising, I'd see nothing wrong with it, though if there is bad language in it, a warning is always useful :).

Disclaimer: if I'm wrong don't blame me :)

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
Well, presuming the thread is based not just advertising, I'd see nothing wrong with it, though if there is bad language in it, a warning is always useful :).

Disclaimer: if I'm wrong don't blame me :)

hey thanks for the info and your reply :)

anyway there's no need for this thread now, unless anyone wants to discuss forum rules :p

I would have emailled someone if I remembered the names

I was away from my PC too or would have emailled you by now!

Ok well I'll make the thread when I get the videos up, and there won't be bad language :)