Help onGraphic Card Upgrade

Karlos

Silver Level Poster
At the mo ment I have a 550ti I'm looking to upgrade it but I have no idea what to go for my novo is crossfire ready .. I use my pc for hd video editing and decoding, encoding and decrypt. I have dual screen setup at the moment with one screen playing hd 1080p in .5 speed (very slow playing mode) so then the other doing changing it need.. The temp get in the mid 60 or so ... I have been looking at different model and makes ect but there are so many to choose from I'm lost so Any help will be greatfull

Teaz

Godlike
What are you currently looking to upgrade to? 660 Ti, 7870 etc etc

There's, evga, msi, asus, pny, palit, gigabyte and a few others.

If you're worried on temps then MSI and Asus has relatively good cooling on the line ups though not by big margins as cooling from brand to brand are fairly identical in temps.

Karlos

Silver Level Poster
I'm not really sure what to go for as I do t know anything about graphic card .. Just want Somthing what will run better and more smoothly . I'm not really bothered about the make/temps ect just aslong as it does what I want it todo then it fine and what the ati like iv only every used navia .. I don't wanna pay the earth just Somthing todo the job well