Help with dispatch order after amended something.

Robertt

Hello.
I’m new to this forum and I didn’t know where to post so I’m sorry about that. I had my Email yesterday to notify me that my pc was awaiting dispatch. But today about 24 hours later, I realised that I would be better off upgrading my SSC drive. So I amended my order not so long ago, While it was still awaiting dispatch. My order has gone through fine, I was just curious as to what would happen in this process now. I haven’t screwed anything up have I by ordering while awaiting dispatch? Will this extra part definitely be added?

thankyou to anyone that helps me out with clarity.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hello.
I’m new to this forum and I didn’t know where to post so I’m sorry about that. I had my Email yesterday to notify me that my pc was awaiting dispatch. But today about 24 hours later, I realised that I would be better off upgrading my SSC drive. So I amended my order not so long ago, While it was still awaiting dispatch. My order has gone through fine, I was just curious as to what would happen in this process now. I haven’t screwed anything up have I by ordering while awaiting dispatch? Will this extra part definitely be added?

If it's still not dispatched it will most likely head back to production phase, testing, and again awaiting dispatch. Best thing you can do is call PCS tomorrow and ask :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello.

It depends if you amended your current order, or went via the upgrades section to add the SSD.

If you went via upgrades, they may well ship it separately to the build for you to add yourself.

If you amended the order, then as @AleTax says, it will have gone back into the build stage, then will have to go through testing again and then await despatch.

Robertt

I’m now on the 11th day of awating dispatch. Ive phoned them a few times over the days and they cant get information about the status of my pc, if my amendments have been put in and tested again. They say they will follow up and get back to me but unfortunately I don’t hear anything back. Just hope it will come soon starting to worry me abit.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m now on the 11th day of awating dispatch. Ive phoned them a few times over the days and they cant get information about the status of my pc, if my amendments have been put in and tested again. They say they will follow up and get back to me but unfortunately I don’t hear anything back. Just hope it will come soon starting to worry me abit.
When did you last phone them?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They seem to never be able to get any answers for me. I understand they are working from home too.
They won't be able to get answers while you're on the phone, they would need to liaise with the build team at the warehouse.

I wouldn't worry about it, will just stress you out.

Might be best to send a message through your online account:

1620427779231.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Fair enough thankyou. I’ll send over a message tomorrow.
The issue is that the customer services number that you're calling as you say are all working from home. There has been a bit of an issue with them liaising through to the warehouse staff for reasons unknown, don't want to speculate.

Raising a support request through your account as above cuts out the customer services team and goes straight to the warehouse team, so they should be able to get you a conclusive answer much quicker and much more reliably.

You will need to be patient though, it won't be an immediate response. Just post the one message and await a response.

Hopefully that will get through a lot quicker overall.

If you still have problems after that, post back and we'll raise it from our end.