Help with work/gaming PC

Mdreamz

Hi all,

I'm at a loss when it comes to this so I'm looking for help with a build for a high end work/gaming PC

For work it will be for accounts, along with editing on Adobe Photoshop/Premiere etc

For gaming I'd be playing watchdogs, cyberpunk 2077, Assassins Creed and would also like to get into VR games. Having seen the specs that ubisoft released for watchdogs how outside of my budget is 4k ultra with Ray Tracing?

I would be looking for a dual monitor setup.

My budget would be around £2000-£2700. Probably push to £3000 if it made significant difference.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@steaky360 many thanks I will have a look through.
When are the new AMD processors available?
The new AMD processors are releasing on the 5/11, so not long to go.

We've also got new AMD GPU's set to release on 18/11 and they're looking to be even more powerful than NVidia's, can you believe it!

Is that budget to include monitors?

For 4k 144Hz which would suit the NVidia RTX 3080, or the AMD 3800XT, you'd be looking at around a minimum of £800 just for the monitor.

Mdreamz

The new AMD processors are releasing on the 5/11, so not long to go.

We've also got new AMD GPU's set to release on 18/11 and they're looking to be even more powerful than NVidia's, can you believe it!

Is that budget to include monitors?

For 4k 144Hz which would suit the NVidia RTX 3080, or the AMD 3800XT, you'd be looking at around a minimum of £800 just for the monitor.
@SpyderTracks oh wow yeah seems like AMD are going to be having a good end of year sales

I have a little set aside for monitors separately although at that price i'll stick with a single monitor for now and add the other later.

Is it possible to get a spec list for that budget? I'm in over my head when it comes to this kinda stuff.

Many Thanks