Helping choosing a 240hz monitor for competitive player

Quarter

Silver Level Poster
So i play Val at a high rank and competitive , i have a 3060 ti and im not really interested at 1440p because i play stretched anyways. but whats a good monitor i was looking at the

BenQ ZOWIE XL2546 24.5 Inch 240 Hz Gaming Monitor,1080P 1ms,Dynamic Accuracy & Black eQualizer, S-Switch, Shield​

and

ALIENWARE 25 GAMING MONITOR: AW2521HFLA​

so looking in the range of 350-450 gbp

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So i play Val at a high rank and competitive , i have a 3060 ti and im not really interested at 1440p because i play stretched anyways. but whats a good monitor i was looking at the

BenQ ZOWIE XL2546 24.5 Inch 240 Hz Gaming Monitor,1080P 1ms,Dynamic Accuracy & Black eQualizer, S-Switch, Shield​

and

ALIENWARE 25 GAMING MONITOR: AW2521HFLA​

so looking in the range of 350-450 gbp
What do you mean by "I play stretched anyways"?

What GPU are you pairing this with?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
im messing around with 1600x900 sometimes and 4:3 and its a 3060ti
That BenQ is very old now and a basic TN panel which is a huge no no these days, plus there's no way it's worth as much money as it's asking, there are now 1ms IPS panels which are far superior at the competitive edge.

This is a fast IPS Asus:

An Alienware fast IPS:

Or if you wanted to extend the budget and get cutting edge, a 360Hz fast IPS panel:

Quarter

Silver Level Poster
That BenQ is very old now and a basic TN panel which is a huge no no these days, plus there's no way it's worth as much money as it's asking, there are now 1ms IPS panels which are far superior at the competitive edge.

This is a fast IPS Asus:

An Alienware fast IPS:

Or if you wanted to extend the budget and get cutting edge, a 360Hz fast IPS panel:

The alienware looks real nice

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The alienware looks real nice
It's a great monitor, any of the new fast IPS monitors are pretty fantastic.

Up until end of last year really, IPS couldn't manage fast response times less than about 5ms, and often it was more like double that. These new fast IPS monitors are just as quick as the old TN panels, but with far better contrast ratios and colours, so it's a huge step up.

Quarter

Silver Level Poster
It's a great monitor, any of the new fast IPS monitors are pretty fantastic.

Up until end of last year really, IPS couldn't manage fast response times less than about 5ms, and often it was more like double that. These new fast IPS monitors are just as quick as the old TN panels, but with far better contrast ratios and colours, so it's a huge step up.
Appreciate you man might have to to coinflip becsuse price isnt that much different plus 280hz on the asus

Snuggles

Ended up going with the alienware it went on offer so it was worth
Let us know how you get on with it. Especially when playing stretched, I could never bring myself to try it but I get why others do. These days my reactions are too slow for it to make much of a difference to me :p.