Here we go!

steveuk87

Super Star
haha defo tidy up dude lol. i was meant to move all my kids toys to the other room, then it came and i was like uhhhhhhh haha. Had to rearrange the room anyway due to having to buy a new network cable as my old one broke, and now this one is shorter :(

Steve

Gorman

Author Level
4812038170_d466267570.jpg

And now as another of our children prepares to leave us, a few words.

Our DHL man, which art at leeds depot,
hallowed be thy name;
thy will come;
to collect what we done,
and deliver it to our bud on the forum.
Give us this day your speedy delivery.
And do your best not to drop it,
as we do not forgive those that drop it.
And lead us not into having to collect it from the depot by leaving a little card when they were blatantly in;
but deliver it when you are meant to.
[For thine is the big van,
the silly yellow jacket, and the questionable depot security,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

GazzaScotland

Bronze Level Poster
And its dispatched :D Tracking number ain't working yet, guess thats because it hasn't reached their Depot yet?

Edit: Never read the whole e-mail. Yes thats the reason. Fail on my behalf there.

steveuk87

Super Star
yeah won't be on until probably after 6pm tonight..

Steve

P.S. Grats bet you can't wait >.> remember pics!!!!!

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
grats mate, well deserved! although i do think we should be notified who has given us the rep.. :/

Steve

Us admins see all.

And its dispatched :D Tracking number ain't working yet, guess thats because it hasn't reached their Depot yet?

Edit: Never read the whole e-mail. Yes thats the reason. Fail on my behalf there.

Ha, yep once its scanned at the depot a link will be sent via email and a text if you registered a mobile number with us.

LDUK

Master Poster
I would love to see his face when he gets it lol. Should have embedded a camera in it lol.

GazzaScotland

Bronze Level Poster
I would love to see his face when he gets it lol. Should have embedded a camera in it lol.

If its early in the morning it won't be a pretty sight. Scratch that, it wouldn't be one no matter the time :p.

Last edited: