Herman Miller and PCS Competiton!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
A beauty, but I looked it up and its warrantied weight is 136kg. I guess if I were fortunate enough to win it'll be a good incentive to shed some weight!
It’s as good a reason as any! As someone who’s halfway through their own weight loss odyssey at the moment, it’s a struggle at first but it’s very rewarding to move up the belt holes so your trousers don’t fall down.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
You both need to get out more often! @MrWilson @AgentCooper :ROFLMAO:
That was part of the problem, I couldn’t during lockdown! Coupled with the busiest ever period during my time with the NHS, it contributed to a unwelcome amount of weight gain. If Roald Dahl was still alive he could’ve written a book about me called AgentCooper And The Ever Expanding Arse.

MrWilson

Godlike
You both need to get out more often! @MrWilson @AgentCooper :ROFLMAO:
That was part of the problem, I couldn’t during lockdown!
This! Lockdown was a curse in that regard. I am a prop forward in rugby, I am naturally averse to any form of cardio and get my best exercise when playing matches or training as part of a team. Trying to train by myself was a challenge and that coupled with learning to bake over lockdown played havoc with my waistline! :ROFLMAO:

Back living at uni now. Rugby training and matches are back on which is great, but living on the student heavy carb diet is less so! Still work to be done. ;)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah that last lockdown was a killer, i ended up putting on 2 stone which has done me no good either physically or mentally on the bike, which is part of the reason I['ve splashed out on the new bike, so i can keep up with the guys who are fitter (and younger) than me

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I think I'm the only one in our team who hasn't put on any weight during lockdown (and WFH since March 2020).

My excuse is it's because I don't walk past the patisserie/deli (we have an indoor high street at the office with hairdresser, restaurants, coffee bars, deli, grocers, creche, etc.) every time I go for a cup of tea/coffee anymore.

If the temptation is not there, then I'll happily forego the 3-4 almond croissant, bronkie, fruit tart, vanilla slice, etc. that I'd normally chomp down on.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
download (1).jpg

1639326609975.png