Hey Hey

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
Greetings from Hertfordshire, thought I'd join the community. Came here after one of my fellow guild members on WoW ordered her rig from PCS & recommended them to me

Nice to meet you all

Keenhail

Gorman

Author Level
WoW?, Her?

Using these words in the same sentence shouldn't be done lightly, its like dividing by zero.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Rakk

The Awesome
Hi and welcome!

WoW?, Her?
Using these words in the same sentence shouldn't be done lightly, its like dividing by zero.
Bites tongue whilst trying not to be baited into replying to this ....

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
WoW?, Her?

Took the words right out of my mouth...which i'm sure is an invasion of my personal space!

Welcome to the forums and hopefully see a spec up soon for the experts to tinker with :D

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
Took the words right out of my mouth...which i'm sure is an invasion of my personal space!

Welcome to the forums and hopefully see a spec up soon for the experts to tinker with :D

Ive already got my rig ^.^ It was delivered yesterday afternoon <3

pez

Congrats and welcome Keenhail. Look forward to heading over to the "Show off" Section now to review your shiny new piece of kit :D

Nemesis

Not wishing to be cynical but am I the only one to suspect sig spam from the new member khanh_vina ?

Yes thats blatant advertising and i have the power to sort it out but id like the go ahead from another mod first