Hey!, i have a couple of questions =D

ghostfire

Bronze Level Poster
Hey, I have decided to get myself a new pc as the one I have is on it's way out.
I will be getting money in a couple of weeks to buy a new system and was thinking of buying from here. 1st question. When I have paid for the pc; say around 1st december. Roughly when would I expect to receive the pc seeing as it's coming quite close to christmas.

2nd question. I live in Student Accomodation so packages can't be accepted by the staff here so would I be contacted or have an arranged day for it to be delivered?

Many thanks,

Shane

Sleinous

Author Level
Halls of residence should have guards that keep parcels at the main office on residence :p

I'd say about 2 weeks, if you order a GTX 580, more than that. This is just a guesstimate

ghostfire

Bronze Level Poster
yeah they are really funny about keeping parcels for people due to obvious reasons but i guess i will talk to them about it. and thanks for the reply, very helpful.

Meds

- Yeah, 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. Our guaranteed Christmas Delivery cut off is 10th December so as long as you order before then it should be ok.
- We do contact you on the day of dispatch which will provide you with a DHL tracking number. 9/10 DHL will deliver on the next working day.
- You could always pay the £19 for Saturday Delivery. That way you know which day it will be delivered.

ghostfire

Bronze Level Poster
ah ok cool thanks. i will figure it out. apparently getting my money sooner than i thought so will be buying it sooner :p
just a shame i cant afford a new monitor with what i want haha