HI and a quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie Daniel

Hi,

I'm new here and wanted to check in before posting anything else. I'm a Trainee Clinical Psychologist and am doing some research on men's mental health and masculinity. I was wondering if I could let people on this forum know about my anonymous, online survey. Most masculinity research is done on psychology students so I'm trying to reach out to more men.

Would it be ok to post about the survey anywhere on here?

Good to meet you all, Laurie

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hi there. As long as your survey doesn’t at any point gather any personally identifiable information I don’t see why you couldn’t post a link to it. It doesn’t appear to violate any forum rules if it’s anonymised and I’m all about promoting mental health.

Laurie Daniel

Thank you Agent Cooper! Much appreciated. The survey is anonymous. Participants have the option to give their email address at the end to be entered into a prize draw for vouchers. This is a way of saying thank you for their time, but this data is entered into a separate database and not connected to their responses.

I am keen to follow forum guidelines, would you be able to recommend which forum area to enter the details?

Thanks again for considering my request!

Status
Not open for further replies.