High CPU temps

Max C-k

View attachment 24958

First

View attachment 24959

Then...
The cpu worries me, it is always high.
Do you have cpu with turbo boost? If u do u might need to turn turbo boost off if yous cpu isn't any old one... for example i got intel i7 10870. I got my laptop from pcs 2 days ago and from the beginning cpu overheating while playing Cs:GO as example. I manage to turn off turbo boost as games dont rly need that much power from cpu. Temps are low now and everything works ok for now.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Do you have cpu with turbo boost? If u do u might need to turn turbo boost off if yous cpu isn't any old one... for example i got intel i7 10870. I got my laptop from pcs 2 days ago and from the beginning cpu overheating while playing Cs:GO as example. I manage to turn off turbo boost as games dont rly need that much power from cpu. Temps are low now and everything works ok for now.
This is not a solution, if you're facing overheating you need to address that at a cooling level, nerfing CPU performance is not treating the core issue and things will just get worse over time.

It's likely a repaste is required as a first thing.

barlew

Godlike
As @SpyderTracks said you haven't fixed the problem you have just degraded your performance to the point the problem no longer exists. you need to repaste.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As @SpyderTracks said you haven't fixed the problem you have just degraded your performance to the point the problem no longer exists. you need to repaste.
Furthermore, once temps are under control, you can further optimise them with an undervolt which is all but essential on most Intel CPU's. But there's no point attempting anything like that until the thermals are at normal operational limits.