Hitman 3

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Hitman 3 has officially been renamed Hitman World of Assassination and comes bundled with Hitman 1 and 2 for those of you who were patient enough not to buy it when it came out. Hitman 3 is a lot of fun on its own, but with all the content added from the first two games in this trilogy plus the new game mode, it's phenomenal value!

just a pity io messed about with there bundles at the start, would have been cool to release hitman 3 at the start and bundle in hitman 1 and 2, would have generated good publicity.

CMP01

Enthusiast
just a pity io messed about with there bundles at the start, would have been cool to release hitman 3 at the start and bundle in hitman 1 and 2, would have generated good publicity.

Kinda sorta makes sense tbh and could garner more fans/sales etc than how it was done.

There's a similar (though fiercely argued) debate re the Total War: Warhammer series atm. Three standalone games that, owned/put together open up into something bigger. That one though is somewhat more complex than what Hitman does.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Hitman 3 has officially been renamed Hitman World of Assassination and comes bundled with Hitman 1 and 2 for those of you who were patient enough not to buy it when it came out. Hitman 3 is a lot of fun on its own, but with all the content added from the first two games in this trilogy plus the new game mode, it's phenomenal value!

Too bad... I got the first two when the second came out and the third back in the Autumn.
A great combo but for me much like the slower burn, do a mission or two now and then between other things kind of deal I had with GTA5 and will with RDR2.
It's a nice package for anybody who's interested though, an absolute ton of game play/time for the price (especially if on sale)

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
How much is it? I've definitely got one of the Hitman games but I'm not entirely sure which one, with how convoluted it is.

Trial/Training is on the boat, so I think it's the first one?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
How much is it? I've definitely got one of the Hitman games but I'm not entirely sure which one, with how convoluted it is.

Trial/Training is on the boat, so I think it's the first one?
For me, it's a touch over 32 quid as a bundle of all content

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
going on this post, seems io made it convoluted again