How do I amend an order?

Tiger Feet

Silver Level Poster
I'm trying to amend my order to include the better thermal paste.* Can someone please direct me to exactly where I should look to do this?

I clicked on 'Amend Order' and I got the headings below. *What one do I need to choose so that I can alter my order to include the better thermal paste?* Or am I looking in the wrong place altogether?

View & Track Orders
Print Invoices
View Delivery Information
Convert a Quote into an Order
Request a Return (RMA)
View Your Quotes
Modify Your Payment Method
View Your Delivery & Contact Details
View Payment Details
Cancel an Order
Track Existing Returns (RMA's)

Thanks in advance

Tiger Feet

Silver Level Poster
If I remember correctly you go to view and track orders and you can do it from there.

Thanks for the response Steaky.

Okay, this is what is happening at the moment.

In "my account" I click on "View & Track Orders" as suggested. This then takes me to another page labelled "my orders." From here there is a submenu and in the "Actions" column, there is Show | Amend Order.

If I click on "Show," this shows me my orders specs and at the bottom it shows:

VAT Invoice
Amend Order
Edit Payment Method
Delete Order
Post Spec to Forums
Specify "Dispatch After" Date
Collect This Order
Hard Drive Partitions

So I assume I just click on "Amend Order" once again. By doing this, it takes me straight back to "my account" with the original list shown in my previous post.

If I click on "Amend Order" (in the "my orders)" section, this again takes me right back to the "my account" section that shows the original list shown in my previous post. So basically, I'm going around in circles and it is not letting me edit my order because I keep coming back to the same page each time.

Any other suggestions please? Perhaps the PCS admin could shed some light on this for me and tell me where I am going wrong?

If I cannot find an answer, I'm seriously contemplating cancelling my order and starting again as I have asked PCS the same question in an e-mail and I have not had a response yet.

Cheers

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Morning,
When did you send the email? it may take around 48h for them to reply, you could try livechat or sending a PM to one of the administrators.

Tiger Feet

Silver Level Poster
Morning,
When did you send the email? it may take around 48h for them to reply, you could try livechat or sending a PM to one of the administrators.

I sent the e-mail yesterday. So I guess I'm being a little impatient. I shall wait for an answer today and if no joy, I shall try your suggestion.

Thanks for your help.

steaky360

Your best bet if you are able would be to give the ma call. Especially as its something to do with a live order. Still, they do respond to emails eventually - it just sometimes takes a little while as Ruben has said.

Tiger Feet

Silver Level Poster
Update: I have now had a reply from PCS and I am very happy.

Would somebody mind answering my other thread that I started called "Comparisons with These Two Laptops." I need an informed answer to the question I posed in that thread.

Cheers