How do I amend an order?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Go into your order page, then click on the [Show] button next to your only/newest order in the RHS [Actions] column.

Once this order opens up, the [Amend] button should be at the very bottom of the order screen in the [Options] section...I can't confirm as mine has already been delivered so shows slight different options.

2021-08-06_11-33-40.png

Poisen

Go into your order page, then click on the [Show] button next to your only/newest order in the RHS [Actions] column.

Once this order opens up, the [Amend] button should be at the very bottom of the order screen in the [Options] section...I can't confirm as mine has already been delivered so shows slight different options.

View attachment 28496
If the option to amend isn't there, what does that mean, because my build still says pre-production

Rakk

The Awesome
If the option to amend isn't there, what does that mean, because my build still says pre-production

There are a few reasons why it may not be amendable:
1.Its still in processing rather the pre-prod, if that's the case wait til it hits pre-prod (if you've only just ordered just give it some time), you cant do it whilst in 'processing',
2. It was a special offer or review machine it may not allow you to amend on the site as the hardware components are not changeable (only peripherals, software and delivery options are)