How do I sell my ingame money voucher? Tips?

D1craig

Enthusiast
I have seen many people mention that when you buy a card that comes with ingame money it's like getting that amount off the card. Not sure if I've seen it in these forums though.

I had to contact amazon to get my code as it was not inside the box. They gave me it in an email. Never got a scratch off card or anything and the guy I spoke to said "you cannot sell it unfortunately".

So what should I do with it? I don't play any of the games that you can use it on. I bought the palit gtx770.

I would like to get some money for it. Preferably half of its value if not more. I've seen some I. eBay but they have a card with the code.

Rakk

The Awesome
You may have problems selling it if its just an email, since there would be no proof that the codes hadn't already been used. At least with a scratch card you can see if it's been scratched already.
Also it is not against NVidias T&C's for the vouchers to sell them? It was a freebie, and the Amazon guy said it wasn't transferable - so why would you expect to be able to sell it.

Not if it is against the T&Cs of NVidia's offers or Amazons sending you it, the ways to get round it should not be discussed in these forums as per the forum rules
You may NOT:
• Discuss any form of Piracy or DMCA violations

Last edited:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I've had no problems selling codes on ebay before, although those in-game vouchers don't really go for anywhere near what they are worth. Ebay/Paypal have a refund policy if item is not as expected so people don't mind taking the risk so much anymore.