How fast is your internet according to Speed Test?

bg92

Expert
1201581929.png

But this is on a good day, its often slower.

PokerFace

Banned
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1202050273.png

Pathetic :(

I'm on the "up to" 20 megs deal and before I signed up the line test showed I could get approx 6 megs, so 2.64 (which is the max at any time of day) sucks!

If I contacted Sky, can they up it? I am more concerned with stability (which I have at the moment) than speed though TBH. But I would obviously like both.

....and why is my server showing as ~100 miles away?

NilSatis

Bright Spark
1202885045.png

Not too sure on the accuracy of these tests lol....last time it told me i had a 65 ms ping.... but quite astounded by these readings. I am living with someone who i share the bill with atm but have a deal on the internet useage and erm, seems like im getting a good deal atm. :santa:
Better stay in her good books. :tooth:

36913753.png

Last edited:

Pete

Bright Spark
where i work a user complained of slow internet this morning, ran a speed check 460k down 100k up (normally around 2meg) - that's between 80+ staff mind and with VPN's to centres, we are going 100meg in a few months time though. wohoo

Work :
1204754441.png

Home :
1205059129.png

gesh, that is bad - normally i'm at least two something, i'm sure i sync at 6mb. but i don't do any online gaming so not too worried.

Last edited:

pengipete

Rising Star
I'm too embarassed to post mine - suffice to say you could count it on less than the two fingers I use to wave to my ISP every time the line goes down ;)

Sie

Gold Level Poster

Though my router claims 10 down 1 up XD shame there is no hosts closer to newcastle! :p

Robbo

Up until a couple of months ago I was getting about 1.5 meg as I live about 3 miles from the exchange...now thanks to FTTC i get...

:)