How long is the process for a desktop pc currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajan486

Anyone here who has bought a desktop pc recently could tell me how long it took for the pc to dispatch from the start processing date.

Depends entirely on what parts you’ve ordered. It everything is in stock some guys on here have had there dispatched after 20-25 working days.

if you want a 3000 series GPU or a Ryzen 5000 series CPU expect a longer wait

Wuffles

Anything out of stock will either be greyed out on the configurator or, when you click proceed, will come up with an error message/message about stock. If neither occurred, then it is safe to assume all in stock
Bit of an ambiguous answer. I have ordered a system with a 3000 series GPU and that hasn't been greyed out and I will be surprised if I see my very expensive rig this side of March.
Unless the "pre order" comment is a catch all

Wuffles

Those GPUs do say Pre-order by it tho remember :)
Yes you have me there. I modified my post to cover that "catch all". Naïvely I thought that was a "don't expect it for Xmas". I have become sanguine as this is my 3rd rig from PCS and they may be be good at PC's but not solving Brexit hold ups and this damn plague.

Last edited by a moderator:

viniboi9

Anyone here who has bought a desktop pc recently could tell me how long it took for the pc to dispatch from the start processing date.
My order is still in pre-production, I put the order in on the 1st, and I received an email which told me to expect dispatch on the 5th of February. Fingers crossed it comes sooner though 🥲

hol135

Bronze Level Poster
Orded mid november, currently sat at 33 "working" days. Almost 2 months actual time. Im expecting it to be built by April. Might be dispatched and arrive by next Christmas. 🥲 by that time rtx 5080ti will be out.

Mitrich

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered Ryzen 5950x and rtx3080 on 5th of November. It's already 49 working days in pre production, sent an email to enquiries department almost two months ago with no answer whatsoever, I guess I have to prepare myself for a looong wait...

viniboi9

Orded mid november, currently sat at 33 "working" days. Almost 2 months actual time. Im expecting it to be built by April. Might be dispatched and arrive by next Christmas. 🥲 by that time rtx 5080ti will be out.
Ordered Ryzen 5950x and rtx3080 on 5th of November. It's already 49 working days in pre production, sent an email to enquiries department almost two months ago with no answer whatsoever, I guess I have to prepare myself for a looong wait...
please tell me you're both joking. Is this wait time due to the new CPU and RTX?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Again, I'm going to lock this thread as it's again becoming what did you order and when.

To the OP, it's very hard to give an estimation under current circumstances. Have a read through the stickies and familiarise yourself with the notices posted by PCS staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.