How long will it take for my pc to come

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I order my pc yesterday, does anyone know when it’ll probably come?
PCS are emailing customers with estimated delivery dates, but based on what people are reporting you can expect something around a 21 to 24 working day wait (note that working days doesn't include weekends). Your build will spend 98% of its time in pre-processing (or some similarly named phase) and it will appear as though nothing is happening for a long time. When your order moves into build it's typically built, tested overnight, and shipped the day after.

MicSve

If it helps give a rough idea of timeline, I ordered mine on the 23rd June and my current estimated build date is Monday 20th July, which hopefully means delivery later on that week.

It does seem that PCS are getting through their backlog as my first estimate was Friday 31st July but got updated to the 20th in the latest mail update that I received on Friday :)

LukeBrigginshaw965

I ordered mine on the 26th of June. First date was Wednesday 29th of July, then the 24th, then the 22nd. Had an email today to say it will now be Monday the 27th.

I set my expectation as sometime in August and managed to eek a little more life out of my current MSI Laptop.

Good things in life are worth waiting for.

MicSve

Mine has gone back slightly to the 22nd July now but still well within the original estimate, which is great. Most of the waiting is hopefully already done now :)