How many changes you have to make when you get drunk and order your dream pc :/

Gavras

Master Poster
Thermal issues shouldn't be a problem with the LC series i hope.
Security issues are everywhere especially with the company's that hold your data i bet they don't use AMD based machines either solely based upon security flaws and also they don't give you a choice how its held either.
Yes but these are well known hardware security flaws that are actively looked for by bad actors.

This is one of reasons Intel separating further its Business Pro CPU’s from consumer CPU’s.

The newer pro version are likely to come with inbuilt Ransomware security to protect against some of the architecture flaws (they are several).

Yes fully agree everyone faces security issues in the modern internet age.

however, you can reduce risks by not using known weak links.

Someone using Intel, FireFox, 3rd Party Drive utilities to find drivers, poor online security - not using MFA, using same email for everything, not having long pass phrases.

people can learn to think secure however if they use insecure applications and hardware, they are still more open to threats.

scarpa1

Enthusiast
I recently got a very similar build to the OPs however I went for a amd cpu in the 5900x and a strix 570 MB
Same case and cooling though I have the pteg tubing.
So far the PC has ran brilliantly, had some ram issues, though haven't we all, but currently those are sorted and running fully at 3600mhz for 4 sticks.

Temps have been excellent and my GPU temp still hasn't gone over 59c and that is with 10 hours solid sessions at 4k ultra settings on Cyberpunk.
CPU temp has reached 80c but generally runs between 65 and 75, during long gaming sessions.
Firestrike benchmark test the average temps range from 39 to 41 which is a good 20c lower than a lot of others I've seen.
Not a lot of love on here for the liquid series but if its something the OP has their heart set on the I fully recommend it.
Plus like they have mentioned, you can have PCS do any maintenance on it by purchasing a liquid series service package if you aren't comfortable doing it yourself.
I would advise the OP to go with AMD though.

thocau

I recently got a very similar build to the OPs however I went for a amd cpu in the 5900x and a strix 570 MB
Same case and cooling though I have the pteg tubing.
So far the PC has ran brilliantly, had some ram issues, though haven't we all, but currently those are sorted and running fully at 3600mhz for 4 sticks.

Temps have been excellent and my GPU temp still hasn't gone over 59c and that is with 10 hours solid sessions at 4k ultra settings on Cyberpunk.
CPU temp has reached 80c but generally runs between 65 and 75, during long gaming sessions.
Firestrike benchmark test the average temps range from 39 to 41 which is a good 20c lower than a lot of others I've seen.
Not a lot of love on here for the liquid series but if its something the OP has their heart set on the I fully recommend it.
Plus like they have mentioned, you can have PCS do any maintenance on it by purchasing a liquid series service package if you aren't comfortable doing it yourself.
I would advise the OP to go with AMD though.
When i try and configure with AMD it doesn't give the option for that case and cooling so struggling to compare things on price atm.

scarpa1

Enthusiast
When i try and configure with AMD it doesn't give the option for that case and cooling so struggling to compare things on price atm.
I just had a look and the case doesn't come up on either amd or Intel so perhaps you got the last one if the order has been place.
Maybe give them a call if do decide to change.