How much hatred would i get for mentioning JB???

Pete

Bright Spark
I would have thought that would warrant an instant ban ? or in the very least when you logon to the forum have a random JB youtube video playing at the top of the page - with the controls disabled obviously.

unless you mean James Brown or Jessica Biel...??

Nemesis

No no no i mean james bond of course :p

haha but seriously i was just thinking how nice it was that no one else had gone this low before

Tom DWC

Or James Bond? Oh, wait. You mean... no surely not.

---NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS---

[video=youtube;YLeyD__LGnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLeyD__LGnQ[/video]

Cheers Trey & Matt. Forever in your debt.

Nemesis

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he said it :O :O :O

pengipete

Rising Star
I strongly disapprove of hate threads because they cause offence and spread ill-will towards people who just want to entertain us...

...unless the target is Celine Dion...

...or Robbie Williams...

...or that woman on the advert who keeps saying "Wash it with Febweeze"...

...or that bloke in the other advert who keeps saying "It's the......................Pro-Argin formula"...

...or small people with large umbrellas...

...or people who wear lycra to cycle to work...

...or Thomas patent-stealing Edison...

...or Tuesday night television...

Sorry.

Have to go.

Medication wearing off.