How much warning do you get for the Delivery Date?

Mattyp

Enthusiast
As I bought my PC using the finance option I have to have the PC delivered to my debit card address opposed to my work address (bad move by me really, I should have just saved up, but I'm impatient and wanted my new PC!).

So if I want to receive my PC without it being bounced about to the depot and back I'll probably need to arrange some time off work, but at work you need to give so much warning if you want a day off.

So when PCS confirms that the PC is ready for shipping how much time in advance does it send through an estimated delivery time?

Also I didn't buy the silver warranty (didn't realise the bargain I was missing out on until I came on here, and if I add it now I need to pay an extra £5 :( ) so I was wondering how likely it is something will go wrong in the first month? Obviously I have full faith in PCS's competency but I do worry! :sweatdrop:

Rakk

The Awesome
You will get notified it has been dispatched by email (and text if you said they could text you) on the day before it should arrive at your delivery address (2-3 days if you're in somewhere like NI though).

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Ah okay that may make getting the time off work difficult! Just got to hope the other half is in...