how to keep on top of my drivers?

JimmieeB

Bronze Level Poster
Hi there, still learning but I want to know how I should keep on top of my drivers for my components. CPU, motherboard etc. it is relatively easy with the gpu but the rest I struggle to understand where I should do this.

please help :)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi there, still learning but I want to know how I should keep on top of my drivers for my components. CPU, motherboard etc. it is relatively easy with the gpu but the rest I struggle to understand where I should do this.

you don't really have to mate to be honest. If everything is working ok then don't worry about it just keep up to date with Windows updates

JimmieeB

Bronze Level Poster
you don't really have to mate to be honest. If everything is working ok then don't worry about it just keep up to date with Windows updates
ahh ok that sounds good. much easier :D I was just worried I have seen driver releases etc. but yeah all works fine for me. thank you.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor

Windows Update. Done!