How to save money buying a Laptop

Nedd Ludd

I have what is known as a negative investment gene. When I invest in anything, the next day it crashes. Same with buying anything. I recently purchased a top end Recoil and two days later the price came down. So if anyone wants to save money, just wait for me to purchase it and I guarantee within a few days, the price will be lower.

Citrus_9

Expert
I have what is known as a negative investment gene. When I invest in anything, the next day it crashes. Same with buying anything. I recently purchased a top end Recoil and two days later the price came down. So if anyone wants to save money, just wait for me to purchase it and I guarantee within a few days, the price will be lower.
Thanks for letting us know! 👍🏾 Are you planning to get a Macbook in a near future as one of my friends is looking to buy it shortly.

Would also be interested in other purchases you'd be getting :)

What about lottery predictions - are you good at this too? 😊

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
My first wife would visit every shop looking for the cheapest price on something. Having bought it from the cheapest shop she'd then visit all the shops again just to make sure she really got the best deal. Insane!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My first wife would visit every shop looking for the cheapest price on something. Having bought it from the cheapest shop she'd then visit all the shops again just to make sure she really got the best deal. Insane!
That's women for you...........................

Nedd Ludd

Thanks for letting us know! 👍🏾 Are you planning to get a Macbook in a near future as one of my friends is looking to buy it shortly.

Would also be interested in other purchases you'd be getting :)

What about lottery predictions - are you good at this too? 😊
Been looking at a Macbook pro as a portable laptop for my grandson so if I go ahead I will give you a heads up and we can split the savings you make.....(y)

Regarding lottery. I have been in this damned thing since it started. I spend about £100 per month and the most I have ever won is £9.60. I know you have to be in it to win but my jinx applies to this as well. You are welome to my numbers which have been the same since day 1..................... 2, 3, 4, 14, 24, 26, 36, 48.....lucky stars. 1,9, 11. Any combination of these numbers to be avoided like the bubonic plague.

If I did not have bad luck, I would not have any luck so I should be grateful.